At Ayursun.net, we are dedicated to providing a seamless shopping experience to all our customers. To help guide you through your online shopping with us, we have compiled a list of frequently asked questions and provided answers below. If you don’t find your question, you are always welcome to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. Can I know whether your Pharmacy is licensed?
Certainly, we are a licensed pharmacy offering prescription medications online. Our licence number: GA/1303.
2. What are your hours of operation?
Our website is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call Centre support is available from Monday to Saturday, 09:00 am to 09:00 pm IST.
3. What is your office address and phone number?
Our office address:
No. 58, Bhatpore, G. I. D. C. Estate, Opposite O. N. G. C. Gate No. 2, Magadalla Hazira Road, Surat – 394510, Gujarat, India
4. What are Ayursun.net's Privacy and Security Policies?
At Ayursun.net, your privacy and security are extremely important to us. We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information (your name, address, email address or credit card information) and we never share them with any other person or company. It is used solely by our authorised personnel to process your order.
Please note that all information provided to us is subject to doctor–patient privilege laws. Being compliant with PCI DSS Level 3, we use the latest electronic security measures and our servers are protected by secure firewalls to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data.
5. What is Ayursun.net’s return and refund policy?
To know about our Return and Refund policy, please click here.
6. Is it safe to use my credit/debit card at Ayursun.net?
Yes. Ayursun.net uses third-party payment processing services to process all credit/debit card payment transactions. These payment intermediaries are PCI-compliant, which is the most stringent level of certification standard that ensures all cardholders’ data is stored, processed and transmitted securely by using the industry standard encryption technology.
7. What is the meaning of Generic Drugs?
Generic Drugs, also known as Generics or Generic Medications, are drugs that are marketed without brand names and are considered identical as their brand-name counterparts in all respects such as strength, dose, active ingredients, intended use, route of administration, efficacy, bioavailability and safety. As required by the CDSCO, India’s regulatory body for pharmaceuticals, Generics must meet the same rigid standards as set for brand-name counterparts.
8. Is it safe to use Generic Drugs?
Yes, all of our generic drugs are procured from the world-renowned manufacturers and thus our generic products meet rigorous specifications and are strictly regulated for safety, quality and potency. By law, generic drugs must be bio-equivalent to brand-drug counterparts.
9. What do the following statuses IN STOCK and AVAILABLE on any product page mean?
IN STOCK: This means that the product is currently stocked in our warehouse and is available to be shipped.
AVAILABLE: This means that the product is available to order, but is expected to be in stock and ship in 4 to 5 days.
10. What information do you need from me to process my order as fast as possible?
In order to process your order quickly, we need the following details from you:
Your billing/shipping information
Your prescription (required for the order of Prescription medicines).
Your payment details.
11. What forms of payment does Ayursun.net accept for online orders?
Ayursun.net accepts the following forms of payment:
Note: Credit/debit card and net banking payments are processed via our online payment service partners.
12. Is it possible to buy more than one medication in a single order at Ayursun.net?
Certainly, you can upload as many as 4 prescriptions and place them as a single order at our Pharmacy. You may also combine your prescription medication order with herbal or OTC products.
13. Are all your product prices quoted in Indian Rupees?
Yes, all product prices quoted in our website are in Indian Rupees.
14. How is my order packaged?
Ayursun.net takes greatest possible care in packaging your order. Untouched by human hands, your order will be packaged in factory-sealed blister-packs.
15. Are there any other hidden charges?
No. There are no hidden charges in any of our products.
16. Does Ayursun.net deliver products to any location in India?
Yes, we do deliver our products to any address in India.
17. How long will it take to deliver my order?
Delivery times may vary depending on the delivery location as well as the type of product you order.
18. What are your delivery charges?
Delivery charges for ALL orders of less than Rs. 1000: Rs. 49
- Additional weight-based delivery charges may apply for selected Non-Prescription products.
- Free Delivery for orders of Medicines worth Rs. 1000 or more.
19. What is Cash on Delivery (COD)?
Sorry ! Cash on Delivery not available.
20. What type of freight is used to ship my order containing liquid products?
Any parcel containing liquid products will be shipped only via road/rail transport. In such cases, please note that delivery can take from 5 to 7 additional working days, depending on your exact location.
21. How do I know if my order has been shipped?
You’ll get email confirmation of your order along with tracking details and you can always login to your account and track status. If the status of your order appears as “In Transit”, your order has been shipped. You can also get information regarding your shipment by calling 7574861862.