Third Party Manufacturing
AYURSUN PHARMA has created its name for its unique Ayurvedic Medicine not only in INDIA but in many other developed countries globally. We are not only the manufacuters of ayurvedic products but also have a facility of Third Party manufacturing with the help of our efficient Production Team..
The Company holds good standards in terms of the Packing of products, Quality control, Timely dispatches, Standard Terms of Dealing, Timely Response to changes in the market trends etc. We Believe that effective implementation of these points would provide you a professional satisfaction that you may be looking for.
- The product which you wish to be manufactured by us and marketed by you needs to be registered for which a Registration fee is charged by the Govt authorities . These charges are to be borne by you.
- You have to give the formulation [composition] of the product and we will inform you the rates for the same.This rates vary from product to product.
- The minimum quantity to be manufactured is complete BATCH ONLY. In case of tablet the MINIMUM Batch is of 100000 [one lac] tablets/capsules and for syrup preparation is 500 litres.[ for example 100 ml bottles =5000 bottles],Oil preparation 200 Litres and ointment 200 kg.
- All cost like Bottle cost, cap, label, Outer cartoon strip cost ,cylinder charges, packing materials etc are to be borne by the party.
- 70% value of the estimated cost of the product batch is to be deposited in the company’s account and 30% before delivery. The party will be informed about the completion of the job work immediately so that the goods can be booked in the Transport of your choice on to pay basis only.
- It is advisable to have the inspection of the goods by the party after completion of the job work.The Rates given for the Third Party Manufacturing is for regular job work only and not for ONE TIME.
- SALES TAX : “C” Form must be required in advance for out-state party. In cash of non receipt of form “C” VAT @ 5% will be charged.
- Once the goods are carefully checked, packed and handed ever to the transport. We do not take any responsibility, Pilferage’s leakage’s etc., and the goods are booked at consignee’s risk and responsibility.
- FRIGHT :The Freight is to be borne by the party ONLY.